[NWscouters] SCOUTS South Africa Mailing List POPIA Compliance

SCOUTS South Africa info at scouts.org.za
Wed Jun 30 17:58:52 SAST 2021

Dear Scout member,

PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT

As we prepare for the introduction of the POPI Act, effective from 1 July 2021, we would like to give you the opportunity to unsubscribe, should you no longer wish to receive communications from SCOUTS South Africa.

By staying opted in, you will continue to receive our announcements and events invitations.

If you wish to unsubscribe, please follow the link at the bottom of this e-mail. If your company firewall blocks the unsubscribe button, simply send us a mail with the word "Unsubscribe" in the Subject line.

If you are happy to be kept on the mailing list, no action is required.

Note that you can opt-out of our e-mail communication at any given point in time.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at popi at scouts.org.za<mailto:popi at scouts.org.za>

Kind regards,

SCOUTS South Africa

Tel No:068 069 9463