[NWscouters] Latest News from SCOUTS SA - August 2022

SCOUTS South Africa info at scouts.org.za
Thu Aug 4 16:55:23 SAST 2022

National Announcements: August 2022

Essential information updates

Notification of service interruption: Scouts.Digital

We are going to migrate Scouts.Digital to a better and more sustainable cloud hosting environment on 13 August 2022 from 8am. The system will be put into maintenance mode during the migration, during which time you will not be able to log in or access information on Scouts.Digital.

We aim to complete the migration by 8am on Monday 15 August 2022, although the system will be available sooner if the migration is completed earlier. You will automatically be redirected to a new URL after the migration. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Star Pack Assessment form 2022 is online

Pack Scouters, please be advised that the 2022 Star Pack Assessment form and guidelines can be found on https://www.scouts.org.za/cub-forms-and-information/.

National Office and Scout Shop closed 8 & 9 August 2022

Please be advised that the National Scout Office and Scout Shop will be closed on Monday 8 and Tuesday 9 August 2022.

Yours in Scouting,

SCOUTS South Africa

[cid:image002.png at 01D8A816.4050BE90]