[NWscouters] Reminder service interruption Scouts.Digital 13 - 14 August 2022

SCOUTS South Africa info at scouts.org.za
Fri Aug 12 09:25:54 SAST 2022

Dear members,

Please be reminded that we are going to migrate Scouts.Digital to a better and more sustainable cloud hosting environment on 13 August 2022 from 8am. The system will be put into maintenance mode during the migration, during which time you will not be able to log in or access information on Scouts.Digital.

We aim to complete the migration by 8am on Monday 15 August 2022, although the system will be available sooner if the migration is completed earlier. You will automatically be redirected to a new URL after the migration.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

National IT Team

SCOUTS South Africa

National Office: 068 0699 463

www.scouts.org.za<http://www.scouts.org.za/>